Finance your purchase from Friedmans.com
We now offer financing through affirm! Subject to credit check and approval.
On occasion, the time for a milestone gift doesn’t quite line up with the time that you’ve saved up the money to purchase it. That’s no reason to forgo that special piece of jewelry celebrating the moments in life.
Who is eligible for web financing?
Any United States resident 18 years or older (excluding overseas territories and APO/FPO/DPO) is eligible. This form of financing is only for friedmans.com and not in-store.
How do I sign up for Affirm?
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Then, Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- Next, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code. This is to ensure that you’re the person making the purchase.
- Then you will enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. Next, you have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- Finally, to accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
What information is required?
- A valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address
- A valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number. This combination helps us verify and protect your identity.
How do I pay my bills?
After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
How do I contact Affirm?
- We are more than happy to assist you in any way, but we may run into questions that we can’t answer. You can get into contact with affirm here.